Tuesday 4 May 2010

somerset house - "pick me up" (part 2)


Here are some more photos of lovely work to share with you…

...Alex Trochut's alphabet…


…I like the impact of James Joyce's 'rainbow' t-shirt print for Aids charity RED, sold in Gap, and the combination of colours in the 'elephant'…


...little painted wooden characters (which I think our mini mills' would love to role play with!) by Andrew Rae, whose drawings I really like…


...Natsko Seki's work is just beautiful - and I managed to pick up a limited edition print of 'kites' for my eldest mini mills, whose birthday falls on the very auspicious 'kite day' in India!…


…I also bought this ‘concertina of life’ by Micah Lindberg – lovely colours…


…our mini mills' just loved the 'shop' and were quite taken with these stuffed figures by Felt Mistress...


…and finally, these put a huge smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. It looked such a great exhibition. All together very creative! Lovely designs and prints. Thanks Mrs Mills x

    ReplyDelete